Sunday 6 May 2012

Dark Shadows by Tim Burton

I've always been a big fan of Tim Burton, his fantastical, dark and funny take on topics always makes for a brilliant film. I also love how his attitude now is, 'Yes, I will cast Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter in every film I do and there's nothing you can do about it.' Not that I have a problem with this, I love them as actors and under Tim's direction, they do things like this:



Dark Shadows was originally a 1960's creepy soap opera, which followed the adventures of the Collins family. Burton's film, released on May 11th, is a remake of this and see's Johnny Depp playing lead character, vampire Barnabas Collins.

The film also stars Michelle Pfeiffer, Eva Green, Jonny Lee Miller, Chloe Moretz and a cameo from Jonathan Frid, who played Barnabas in the original series.

No comments:

Post a Comment